Reflection, Being a Ultimate Homebody and Travelling Online by Google Earth, How Fun!

Juli 28, 2020

Hello world, long time no see

How's everybody doing? Can't believe we came further until this half 2020 and already saw much shit but we keep thriving right. Keeping the insanity alive everyday fellas!

Let me tell you something first about my blog here. This is my own personal space where I can do full rant mode but in public eyes, so I do it in a comfortable writing way. Honestly, I'm that person who cares about what people say, but after I did some thinking, that kinda mindset (too aware of what the other reacts) always keeping me from expressing my self. For years it kept me hold back too much and that's not the best way of me to grow. Yeah ENGLISH MODE here, if you being uncomfortable that's on you, not my problem. Also, I don't want any family members know about my random rant (English is my only weapon). Heheheyyy here for the fun babe!

So yeah, I graduated from my college last October 2019 after 7 years. 7 years yeah you're not read the wrong alphabet! And no, I'm not embarrassed by that. I gotta acknowledge, that's already become my history. It's already happened anyway and I can separate that side from what I became today. So many lessons learned in those 7 years. How I discovered my dark side, how I pull my self, how to keep moving and build positivity even it's so hard every time you wake up and you likely prefer being eaten by the earth so you could completely be missing, and nobody noticed. But that's not how life works absolutely... Those years really completely insane. Cause look who survives here? Right.. we deserve a big pat on our back and a big hug, and a hundred proud applause. We did it.

Also, I discovered a little knowledge of the spiritual realm. I'm gaining so much strength, to grow and trusting my self more. It helps me a lot to see the world in a new glass. Cliche, but you know, everything happened for a reason right.

Just wanna let you know too, that my earlier post (here: Rewarding My College Life) where I randomly made a wish, but unfortunately that wish didn't happen. Or honestly, I really didn't gave much attention to the others on that big day. Too much chaotic stuff was going on my head. I had to go to a new city next week for a job, while my thesis final revision was (and until now) unfinished, how I almost got kicked out from college, also I worried about my appearance because I did my own makeup in my big day (and I look bomb in the photo tho!), etc.

Basically, that's my life. Roller coaster ride right there. Wanna come in haha it's fun I promise

While now we're in the middle of a pandemic - where the end is nowhere to be seen, while everybody's suddenly forced being homebody, and here I'm becoming the ultimate most homebody than homebody-person I've ever was. Let me tell you a story. Theses day, my mom even sicked of seeing me did the most basic safe option the government gave -staying at home: cooked my own food, entertain my self, educating my self online, sleep peacefully on my own bed. She sick saw me all the time, in-home doing my own business. Then guess what... she gave me money the other day to went out meeting outside world, buying something, meeting some strangers. She really worried about my insanity and bribed me to go outside. HAHA, THIS IS SO AMUSING! 

DO I REALLY LOOK A SADNESS LOL yeah i'm a sad adult without fixed job


found my personal Island recently

Anyway.. this time I got a really fun activity at home. But it needs a good connection, cause I was going deep down doing a full jump on Google Earth on PC. I just need some drink, then we good, I can surfing some most secret faraway part on the Earth. Zoom in zoom out, click to check the photo on that place. Then if things get interesting, I browse the place on another web, saving for future reference. For real tho, after some time hanging on that app, the Earth is honestly so vast VAST!

The first time I jump on that app, it was because of a Bing wallpaper that made me curious. It is an aerial picture from Langeeban Lagoon in South Africa. Wow never knew such a magical beautiful landscape like this existed in Africa.

initially, it all started when I saw this picture as wallpaper, but in HD

then we went full on here
damnnnn

Then curiosity took the lead! And for this week I traveled to Oceania because it's the nearest area from Indonesia, yet really unpopular -I think, in my case. It has so many little islands and islet, wide ocean, and it's relatively near to Antarctica.


Oceania, consist of  Australasia, Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia


I already saved many interesting spots in My Places list. Next time I'll do Africa, cause since I was a child that place really interests me so much. Also, I saved many interesting photos with real locations attached, in case, I need a picture for drawing reference in the future while imagining going there at the same time. Why? Why not!

Like playing a game, this traveling simulation made me disconnected from humans and reality for a while. And it'll be really a great miracle if these places can be visited for real. Real talk now, for me... If somebody gave me a ride, yes I wanna go there. But realistically, is there any chance unless based on strong motives like funded-research, travel-journalism, or you just happened to be a millionaire wanna throw some money answering curiosity??? Who knows hahaha

so many interesting places to see before I die


Also, I found some interesting photos. Like this one analog photo (?) uploaded in 2018, which I can describe it at best as One of Top 10 Interesting Pictures of My Life.  LOL. There's something drawing me to look at this picture for a long time. I can feel the vibe of the blueish sky, windy evening, the dancing palm, the sunshine, shining sand, the sound of the wave surrounding this small island, and there inside the small window -in an alternate universe- I sat there. Haha just vibing to a picture you name it.

source: dondon k on Google Earth

That picture was taken in Sue Island, Australia. And before I visited this spot, I unnoticed how Australia's position/geography referring from Indonesia's point. Now I'm fully aware that Australia is really that close CLOSE to Papua New Guinea than to Indonesia. Australia is extended from Papua in the past and it has no volcano mountain. I don't know this stuff before but now I know haha. Thanks, Google, I can educate my self before it's too late.

Okaaaaay, that's it for now. I tired easily now even after writing this, I gotta stop. LOL. Honestly, I started writing this while high in caffeine, then after for a while when I sat to write I feel tired. Anybody feel the same, feeling after-effect the tiredness of consuming coffee? It's happened to me occasionally on this quarter's age.

Well so until next time, keep healthy keep happy everyone! Ciao

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Berkomentarlah, sebelum berkomentar itu dilarang

follow me on Instagram